Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Time Has Come

I'm all out of excuses. We're not on vacation. I don't have house guests. It's just me, Booker and our rarely used Elmo potty. The kid needs to be potty trained and I need advice, tips, a detailed step-by-step guide, anything you've got. I'm totally clueless when it comes to potty training. I don't even know where to start so point me in the right direction. I'm sick of spending a small fortune in diapers each month. Plus, when your kid's old enough to thank you for wiping his penis, it's time to make him do it himself. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cherise said...

When you figure out the art of potty training, would you like another to practice on? He's ready for you. special offer. Free.
Good Luck.

Emily said...

Potty training is the PITS!! My only advice that has been the key to potty training Rachel is NO pull-ups. She would have like 12 accidents a day but I would just keep putting clean underwear on her until eventually it all clicked. You also have to pretty much count on just camping out at home for a week or so until it's all done. Fun, right? Booker looks pretty darn cute in his Elmo chonies!

The Burtons said...

Clark, this is Paul!

I saw that exact image sooo many times when we were roomates! I can't believe you kept the elmo tighties, I also can't believe they fit your kid after what you put them through!