Thursday, November 20, 2008

Danny

Danny's picture is already making the rounds on Facebook but I thought I'd throw it up here as well. This is my brother- he's been missing since November 15th (last Saturday). He was last seen in Provo, Utah. He's 16 years old, tall, skinny, and last seen wearing a hoodie with a light jacket over it. Chances are, he doesn't have access to a computer. Chances are, the people who have seen his face don't read my blog. I can't help but do everything I can, which isn't much right now. If you belong to Facebook and would like to spread the word of Danny's disappearance and share his photo, you can join the group Find Daniel Tueller- URGENT. Thank you to all the friends, family and complete strangers who have expressed their concern and desire to pray for my brother. It really does mean so much to me and my family. We'll be sure to let you know if we learn anything new. 

1 comment:

Petra said...

Well, his name's on the prayer roll at the Oakland temple. I wish I could do more.