Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving: Part Prescott

On Thanksgiving day we drove up to Prescott to join my sister and her clients for a delicious meal that she cooked entirely on her own! It was amazing. I particularly loved the triple berry pie. I ate sugar and carbs for the first time in three weeks. My body quickly entered a strange state of shock... delicious, glorious, calorie laden shock.

Photobucket

After dinner we headed over to see Prescott's famous Valley of Lights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next morning, I tried and failed to get a good cousin shot. My camera had been sitting out in the cold car and steamed up when I brought it inside. Plus, Amara was having none of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Marie and Kyle for letting us crash your Thanksgiving!

No comments: