Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween & Birthday Festivities



 We were the Beegees! Yep, we're in the wrong order in this pic but it turns out... I have a bad side and you don't get to see it.


 Neighborhood block party, complete with pinata and outdoor movie!








I LOVE this photo. Just about sums up the night. Also explains why I didn't take a ton of photos- I could barely keep up with these boys. 


 I love having a birthday on Halloween. Always a party going on. In addition to a fun block party, I was able to go to dinner with some girlfriends the night before. Then (as if that wasn't enough) my best friend took my kids for the day and Clark and I had a middle-of-the-day date. It was glorious. In addition to the new iPhone I gifted myself, Clark got me something I've always wanted- a deep clean of my bathrooms and kitchen by a maid service!!! I know, I'm living a pretty glamorous life. I can't wait to see my toilets shine...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What an awesome neighborhood!