Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chinatown

The next day, my parents decided to join me and Asher as we toured. I liked having my dad around because he was always willing to walk with a fussy baby while I rested my feet.
Photobucket

We began the day with a quick trip to Chinatown because I had never tried dim sum before.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was trying to take this photo discretely (hence the blurriness). Two fat ladies in wheelchairs waiting for the bus makes me laugh.
Photobucket

Up next, the Museum of American Art and National Portrait Gallery.

2 comments:

Dan and Jan said...

Did you try dim sum? What is it? Is it good?

daveandlisa said...

All your pics of the metro and the museums is making me homesick for D.C. I'm so jealous you got to go there! It looks like you had SO much fun. Gotta say I love the pic of the 2 fat, old ladies in the wheel chairs. Awesome! We need to hang out!!!!!