Thursday, August 11, 2011

Phone Snapshots

I have an app on my phone that will automatically upload any picture or video I take with my phone to an online Photobucket account. Every picture message that I send or funny little interaction between the boys that I capture automatically gets saved online. Often I'll browse through it for kicks and while some of it isn't exactly blog-worthy, it's a fun little glimpse into my life.

From chatty babies...

To beat-boxing Hasidic Jewish rappers...

To wiping bums during Senate Foreign Relations Committees...

Sick kids...
Photobucket

Well kids...
Photobucket

The paranormal...
Photobucket

The mundane...
Photobucket

And the beautiful...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do your phone pics say about you?

1 comment:

Carly said...

What phone do you have again? I literally just returned from the Sprint store with my new Evo and I know nothing about how to use it.