Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We did most of our Halloween celebrating yesterday and both our little Spidermen had a blast.
Photobucket

We headed over to the Ward Halloween Carnival where I finally got to wear my Egyptian Queen costume, courtesy of Dr. Ragab's Pharaonic Village and my Egyptian moo-moo courtesy of some little shop on Bab Zuweila street. Now I'm feeling super excited for another trip to Cairo. Clark tried to match as best he could. I ran all over town on Friday trying to track down a Pharaoh costume with no luck. Maybe next year. Mark Anthony and Cleopatra? Sure.
Photobucket

Ike was a little unsure about the hayride. But he loved all the carnival games and came home with a treat bag heavy with candy and prizes.
Photobucket

After the party, we headed back to our neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Booker changed into costume number three, "little boy Anakin." Our neighbor (who is a HUGE Star Wars fan) pointed out that he is actually Pod-Racing Anakin from Episode 1. I was able to confirm this on Wookieepdia ;) I'd like to point out that Booker is obsessed with Star Wars even though he hasn't seen any of the movies.
Photobucket

We came home to a very tired and very adorable Monkey Amara. We loved having Marie and Amara here for Halloweekend. Maybe next year she can trick or treat with us.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julia Mar said...

That little Ike has turned into quite the looker. Handsome, handsome boys.

Emily said...

I love the costumes! You look gorgeous! So, did Clark feel super manly in that dress? :)

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.