Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Festivities

Hooray! Let the week of joy school/preschool/ward Halloween parties begin! We kicked it off last Saturday with a trip to the pumpkin patch. Slideshow here.



Today we went to Booker's joy school Halloween party. I can't believe Ike let me dress him up as a chicken. That's my boy.

Photobucket

Then we spent the afternoon carving pumpkins (we meaning me). I don't know why I insist on such elaborate pumpkins. After Dora and Diego two years ago, I swore off super involved designs. Crazy how quickly I forget.

Photobucket

In case you can't tell, that's a Stormtrooper (named Cody according to Booker) and Mr. Blues Clues himself.

3 comments:

Cherise said...

I love them! They are super cute! Much better than our lame "boo" pumpkin...haha. I just wasn't feeling like getting a large pumpkin. You are a cool mom!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Soooo cute! I bet booker loved that pumpkin.

emilymhjohnson said...

Nice - way to be the artist mommy! I used to get all excited about carving fancy pumpkins but then I lost an impromptu pumpkin carving contest a couple years back and it shattered my confidence. Haven't even attempted a jack o lantern since then. Maybe next year Milo will actually care and I'll get back into it. But you are definitely inspirational! How was scooping pumpkins with nausea? Good times.