Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Running Mix

You know what I love? I love it when people share their workout playlists. Here's what I've been running to lately...

On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Punching in a Dream by The Naked and the Famous
Some Nights by Fun.
At Home by Crystal Fighters*
The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes
Where the Kids Are by Blondfire*
It Gets Better by Fun.
We are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
The House that Heaven Built by Japandroids*
Kill Your Heroes by AWOLNATION*
One Foot by Fun.
Home by Phillip Phillips
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
Want U Back by Cher Lloyd
Wild Ones (feat. Sia) by Flo Rida
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
Safe and Sound by Capital Cities

(Dude, that last one is a seriously weird video. You've been warned.)

There you have it. I like running to One Direction just as much as I do to AWOLNATION. No shame here. Starred songs are ones that really get me pumped up. Like running an 11 minute mile PUMPED UP. It's getting crazy up in here.

What tunes do you like to sweat to? Do share... 

2 comments:

Spence said...

Good mix. I may have to download many of these. I've heard Wild Ones on the radio a lot lately, and I've been trying to decide if I really like it or if it sets my teeth on edge. Jury's still out.

Carly said...

I wish a had a running mix to share. Too bad I'm too lazy to work out.