Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Behind the Scenes

A few weeks ago, I headed up to Prescott to takes some pictures of my niece Amara. It was the first time I've shot a newborn and there were lots of things competing for my attention.

Photobucket
Ike wandering in and out of my shot to give his cousin kisses.

Photobucket
Dakota and Opi, always interested in the baby.

Photobucket
These guys, even more interested in the baby.

Photobucket
This guy messing with my props.

Photobucket
Danny was there to keep his nephews distracted with lots of tickling and wrestling.

Photobucket
And Mama De did a great job of keeping baby happy in between takes.

Photobucket
I'm really happy with how it turned out. Sure, it took several hours and Amara peed & pooped on everything, but I loved every second.

For more of Amara, click here.

For more behind the scenes, click here.

No comments: