Friday, April 23, 2010

Street Shots

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Psst, they're fake. I thought they were real too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can't tell here, but there were two kids up front and like SIX in the back. One full taxi.

Photobucket
From the front, dad and son...

Photobucket
And on the back, mom and baby.

Photobucket
We walked around a giant flea market and saw this table of used... underwear? Um, gross.

Photobucket
No street is too small or too busy for a car to come barreling down.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Such a fantastic adventure! You are a amazing photographer. Jealous! My hubs bought me a fantastic camera for my birthday but I am too dense to figure out how to take a good pic!
Enjoy your trip!

Bridget said...

I am so jealous you got a picture of Family On A Single Motorcycle. We've spent a couple years in the Middle East and have never had our camera out at the right time in the right place. Well done!