- I dressed up as a Bumble Bee, yellow tutu and all. And Clark gave me a remote control for my camera so the only pictures of me don't have to be of my shadows.
- My mom actually remembered that it was my birthday. Hooray! Although I would have forgiven her (again) if she had forgotten because she has a pretty good excuse this year. We even got to Skype with her and show off our sweet costumes. I told her that she ought to tell the trick-or-treaters that she's dressed as a Brain Cancer Patient. Get it? Because she's a Breast Cancer Patient. Hilarious, right?
- Clark gave me flowers. And waited on me hand and foot all day long. No dirty diapers for me.
- Booker drew his first face. I was so proud. Eyes, smile and even some hair on top of this little pumpkin. I just love it so much. Now if he would only stop making that face of his. You know the one, see above.
- Teichert finally decided to start walking on a more full time basis. Maybe people will stop asking me, "How old is he? And he's still not walking? Hmmm." And maybe he'll finally stop looking like I just dragged him through the dirt.
- I was surrounded by my loved ones as I blew out 25 candles and enjoyed take-out from Pei Wei and ice cream cake.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes!