Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Phone Pics

I've been really awful about taking pictures of Asher lately. It's just so much easier to snap a couple of photos/videos on my phone and call it good. I Skyped with my dad yesterday and he mentioned that Asher is looking different. I forget that the rest of the world doesn't spend hours at a time with him in their arms. I promise to get my actual camera out more often. Until then...

Photobucket
Thank you for the awesome (reversible) pants, Jen! So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hobbie said...

Congratulations on your new little addition. He is a cutie!! Those pants are also cute:)

Hope you are doing well. How is the change from 2 little ones to 3, going?
I'm expecting in the beginning of November and am a little nervous. Even with the big gap between Chase & Harrison, the small gap between Harrison and this next one seems a little....overwhelming:)
Anyway, we will be down in Tucson this weekend so we can get a date in for my Birthday, I know I always say it, but we should get together. Although, I know how it is when you have a new little one around, so maybe some other time:)