Sunday, May 29, 2011

Joy School Graduation

Although I forgot to bring my camera, I wanted to mention Booker's graduation from Joy School. Our first experience with Joy School this year was a huge success. I can't wait to do it again with Ike. It really is a wonderful program and I think we lucked out with a FANTASTIC group of kids. Booker made some lifelong buddies and the best part is that they all live right in the neighborhood.

Awhile back, the mother of one of his Joy School friends told me that her son Dax had mentioned that he wishes that Booker lived closer. They literally live across the street and one house down from us! Aside from making some great friends, Booker has grown leaps and bounds because of the things he's learned in Joy School. Things that will prepare him to be a happy and confident little grade schooler.

He came home from his graduation party with a DVD of photos from the year. I can't tell you how many times we've watched that DVD since he got it. Thank you to all the amazing Joy School moms who made this such a great year!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The guys.

Photobucket
The gals.

No comments: