Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reinforcements have Arrived!

And just in the nick of time.

Photobucket

My mother-in-law was waiting at my house yesterday morning as I arrived home from Asher's first doctor appointment. I was shaking violently and had a terrible fever. She sent me up to bed and has been nurturing us all ever since. Our household is not well. We've got the coughs, the pukes, the runs, the chills, the sweats, the shakes, the sniffles and no one has been spared. Well that's not entirely true, thankfully Asher has been spared and we've been praying feverishly (literally) that it remains that way.

It's crazy how this little eight pound bundle has the ability to turn our lives upside down (well, that and some nasty germs). I'm so thankful for all the help we've received. Our friends, visiting teachers and home teachers have been amazing. Now that my mother-in-law is here, we are in good hands. I even had a couple of minutes to upload the photos from our hospital stay. In some of the photos, you may notice Asher's lovely belly button foreskin a.k.a. his second penis. Please tell me this goes away!


Slideshow seen here. I realize some of the photos are duplicates. I'm too tired to do anything about it.

No comments: