- 1 cm, 60-70% effaced, -1. Membranes restripped. Ugh.
- Dr. is willing to induce but not without more progress, and not for at least another week. Also willing to let Marg go past her due date. Good or bad? Not sure. Ugh, ugh.
- I have received the first paycheck of my post-collegiate career. (deep breath) AAAAHHHHHHHH.
- We saw Kung Fu Panda on Saturday. Skadoosh.
- There is no way those Chinese girls are 16. No. Way.
- We're settling into the ward. No callings yet. Amen.
- We have pretty much settled on a baby name. We will let you all know what it is as soon as it is too late to talk us out of it. His middle name will probably be Blaine. His first name will probably be weird.
- Booker is living off of Mac n Cheese, chocolate sippy, and corn. His diapers are... Spectacular.
- The new season of The Hills starts tonight. Holy Crap we need to have this baby.
Monday, August 18, 2008
With Margaret on Blog strike, I present for your enjoyment - Speed Blogging: