Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Balance Ranch

I'm not quite sure how to describe In Balance Ranch Academy. It's like heaven for 3- year-old boys (horses, dogs, foosball, A DRUM SET!?!) and hell for 17-year-old boys (rules, chores, therapy, NO GIRLS!?!)

In fact, Booker pitched a fit when we told him it was time to go. Full on screaming, crying and snotting of the nose. Not pretty. Baba assured him that there is one sure way to get back to In Balance Ranch, but he doesn't recommend it. Other than a few tantrums, we had a really nice visit with my brother Danny on Sunday. Rather than try to describe the ranch with words, I'll leave you with some photos.

Danny with his horse, Snickers.








My favorite shot of the day.

I found the only two trees in all of Arizona that are experiencing fall! The one of the right seems unhappy with his partner.

Fun with the self-timer.

Even the junkyard was beautiful.




Some more photos here.


6 comments:

Cherise said...

So, for some time now I have been looking for a red barn/white trim to take pictures in front of. Too bad it's so far away! Awesome photo place though!! We need to swap for family pictures. You are awesome.

Cherise said...

I just relized how one-sided that would be. I would benefit, -you not so much. Lame deal. sorry.

Petra said...

I love love LOVE that picture of Clark and Danny on the guitars and Booker on the drum set--he just looks so excited! All those pictures are great, though, and I'm especially glad to see how good Danny looks in all of them.

Diane said...

Thank you. It was good to see him. I loved the video of his playing.

Emily said...

Gosh you get great pictures!! Glad you were able to spend some time with your dad and make it out to see Daniel. Looks like a neat place.

Tuellers in Provo said...

You are such a great sister to Dan. And I am so grateful your my sister!! I am very looking forward seeing you soon. Aloha.