Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Desert Museum

My sister has been on my case about neglecting the blogs and she's right. I've been lazy. Also, do you ever get sick of the sound of your own voice? I do. But I need to catch up, so here's what we've been up to...
A few weekends ago we went to the Desert Museum with our future neighbors and best buds, the Matsons. If you live in Tucson and haven't been, shame on you. Even if you live up in Phoenix, it's totally worth the trip. I know what you're thinking, desert museum? BORE-ING. But you're wrong. It's a fabulous museum/zoo. My favorite parts are the prairie dogs and the javelinas.

A few more photos here.

2 comments:

Emily said...

We had such a great time with you guys that day. We definitely need to do it again.

sherry said...

You hit the nail right on the head with that one. I have been neglecting my blog badly. I have a few posts that really need to be done. But I am just sick of my own voice. I don't want to listen to me anymore, I want to listen to someone else. As always, amazing photos. Loved the ranch visit, and the race for the cure. Even though you weren't the photog fpr that one, how can you not love pyramids and the sphinx. not to mention a different crazy culture. Awesome.