Well, if iI decided to wait until everything was completely clean and organized, then I'd probably never post pictures of our new place. Our next door neighbor caught me half dressed in my underwear while I was out back taking photos of the yard. I'm so mortified. Its just too stinkin' hot to be fully dressed, but I've definitely learned my lesson. Don't hang out in your underwear in your backyard. Duh.
Some of my favorite things about this house:
- The awesome ceiling fans. Its like sleeping in a wind tunnel and I love it!
- The shower is big enough to contain Booker's splash messes.
- There's a decorative javelina in the backyard!
- There's a ton of storage closets and plenty of cabinet space in the kitchen.
One thing we're getting used to:
- Both bathrooms have sky-lights in the ceiling and they let in a ridiculous amount of light. Its like trying to sleep through a nuclear bomb in the mornings with all the light pouring in from our bathroom.
Otherwise, we're settling in pretty well. We went to Church today and discovered we have a rather old ward. I think today wasn't a very representative Sunday because of the holiday weekend. It was quite empty. In fact, we had to leave early because nursery was cancelled and Booker was throwing a nightmare of a fit because of it. I would have LOVED 11 o'clock church 2 years ago but now that Booker naps at noon its a bit problematic. We'll figure it out.