Thursday, November 17, 2011

What have we been up to?

Oh, you know just...

Running half marathons
Photobucket
It's unfortunate that Clark crossed the finish line at the same time as all the family fun runners. Check out that lady texting and running at the same time. She sucks.

Photobucket
It's also unfortunate that Clark is married to someone who doesn't mind posting embarrassing photos of him on the web... bwahahaha.

Photobucket
Team of brother-in-laws. Cute.

Photobucket
Waiting at the finish line was tiring.


Throwing baby showers
Photobucket
... in Tucson on the same day as the half marathon which was in Phoenix. Somehow I was able to be in two places at once.

Photobucket
I have no shame in stealing other people's creative food ideas. Thank you Pinterest!

Photobucket
And a big thank you to Vicki, Renee, Robyn, Kati and everyone else who made this party so much fun!

Photobucket
Unfortunately, I was too distracted to get any photos of the adorable mom-to-be. Grrrrr. I'll just have to file away a mental picture of Cherise looking radiant in red.

Taking photos of cute families
Photobucket
Maybe if I busy myself taking other people's photos, I won't have to worry about my own. I hate getting family pictures taken.

And growing hair
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Didn't I just cut this kid's hair?

No comments: