Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweekend

I've got a major Halloween hangover. It feels like we've been celebrating Halloween for several days now. On Friday, we carved our pumpkins (which was too soon- by Monday they were soft and moldy). Booker and Ike loved the Angry Birds idea. I loved it because they were easy to carve.

Photobucket

Then we got dressed up for the Howl-o-ween party at the zoo. I've had many occasions to be thankful for our zoo membership. Getting into the party half an hour early was just another one. I swear it felt like the entire city of Tucson showed up to the zoo that night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Booker received MANY compliments on his Pinnochio costume. Too bad he wouldn't agree to wear it again for trick-or-treating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Up next, Halloween day and my birthday!


No comments: