Friday, March 11, 2011

Family Photos

Since we were already dressed up and the camera was out, we took a couple of unsuccessful family photos up in Sedona with the tripod and remote clicker. I considered photoshopping out the grass stains, but why bother. I'm going to be a mom to three boys... if I spend my time photoshopping out life's grass stains, I'll drive myself nuts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lessons learned? 1) Fat girls should stay away from bright, bold patterns and 2) Don't give the remote clicker to your kids and expect a single photo to turn out.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your sister's wedding looked beautiful and I love her dress! I also happen to think you look great. Seriously Marg, you are so naturally beautiful and I love your dress. Congrats to Marie!