Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day

Photobucket
Booker sprinting towards the tree, clutching his nerf gun. Santa left him one present outside his room so that when he woke up (much, much earlier than the rest of house), he'd have something to play with.

Booker opened one more gift after his nerf gun (some Star Wars action guys) and declared it to be "THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!" Which means that Santa bought a lot of unnecessary presents this year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Clark totally surprised me this year with a bicycle and a trailer. I'm so thrilled. I've never owned my own bike before! I think I loved the surprise almost as much as the bike itself. Usually I hand Clark a list of exactly what I want for Christmas. So when I went out to the garage and found this, I was pretty excited. How he got the bike and the trailer home in his little Jetta, I'll never understand.

We had a great Christmas. I loved having Marie, Kyle, Amara and Danny with us. Christmas with little kids really is the best. As they get older, their gifts get more expensive and not as abundant. I love that I can wrap up some crap from the dollar store and Ike is overjoyed.

After some much needed Christmas naps, we headed up to Mesa and had dinner with the Proffitts. It took some negotiating, but eventually Booker and Ike agreed that bringing three Christmas toys each up to Mesa would be sufficient. Thank goodness all the Christmas toys made it back to Tucson at the end of the night.

Christmas 2010 = Epic Win.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like you all scored this year! So glad your sis and bro were able to be there. What fun!

BTW, THANK YOU for the awesome t-shirts you sent! You rock!