This time of year is crazy, right? Right. Absolute madness around here. But I'm going to take a break from licking envelopes and agonizing what to buy everyone for Christmas to share a few things I've learned:
- Prescott is a winter wonderland right now.
- Three-year-olds LOVE to go sledding. More on that here.
- Boy do I love my sister.
- Having the stomach flu as you drive from Prescott to Tucson really stinks.
- Cameras are not allowed in Kartchner Caverns which is a shame because they are stunning.
- Going to Kartchner Caverns with your photographer Grandpa is embarrassing because he will complain to everyone and everything (including thousand year old bat guano) that you can't take photos.
- It will be fun nonetheless!