Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ike's Fourth Birthday

Ike had a birthday a few weeks ago. I love this guy for so many reasons, one of the top five being his sweet, good nature. Thank you Ike for being the type of kid who gets "TRIPLE-DIPLE" excited about your mom's piece of garbage Scooby Doo cake. He seriously loved that thing. In my defense, Ike and his bestie Porter shared a mini-birthday party a few weeks prior and the store bought cupcakes were much cuter, but I totally failed to take any pictures.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He was pretty stoked about his Dream Lite Pillow Pet...

Photobucket
And a remote control car.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
I love you so much Mr. Teichert Blaine. If all my kids were like you, I'd probably have 10. Happy fourth birthday, Ike!!!

No comments: