Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back to School

I can't believe it's back-to-school time already. I blinked and summer was over. How can I possibly be old enough to have a first grader?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or a Joy Schooler/Preschooler?

Photobucket
(Who was very excited to show off his sitting rug, if you couldn't tell.)

Photobucket

Booker's first day of first grade went much smoother than his first day of kindergarten. He was excited to know many kids in class and came home to report that "first graders are very busy, even busier than you, mom." Which isn't hard to do since I've been incredibly unmotivated lately. I've been suffering from a summer hangover and I just can't muster up the energy to get anything done. I'm hoping that my parents' visit next week will be just what I need to get out of this funk. 

No comments: