Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kiss Me Dirty Race

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about participating in a 5K mud run called the "Kiss Me Dirty" race. But I'm so glad I did.

It. was. a. blast.

I'm signing up again next year and every year after that as long as they continue to come to Tucson. This was, hands down, the most fun I've ever had while wearing skin tight black spandex.


Here's a little video from the organizers.

I definitely meant to go through and carefully edit out all the scary muffin toppy photos, but I'm too lazy and honestly my sense of shame is not what it used to be. So here's my camera dump, with a few of my favorites below.



(For some reason, my slideshows always start with the older photos first. Sorry, you'll just have to watch us go from muddy to clean.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Super Muddy Mamas for the fun memories. See you again in 2013!

No comments: