Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas was nearly a week ago and I've hardly had the energy to post about it. In the past week we bid farewell to my brother and his family, got sick, got better, watched lots of episodes of Downton Abbey and played hours (yes hours) of Super Mario Brothers on the Wii both with the kids and without them. What? I was sick. And that game is super fun and nostalgic.

Christmas this year was nice and low key. My kids are at an age where you don't have to get them much for it to be THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER. Booker's favorite gift this year was a mini lego figure sticker book and Ike really liked his dollar store light up stick. Go figure. As usual, Clark got me the perfect gift (more on that soon) and I got him... a pair of pants. Man, I suck. No matter what I try to do, he always outdoes me. It's good that his birthday is one week after Christmas so I can try to redeem myself.

Here are pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.

Photobucket
A shepherd and an innkeeper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reading Santa's note.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't every baby own a Santa suit?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Booker and Ike are THRILLED that Asher finally got a pillow pet. Life without a pillow pet? It's unimaginable. 

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

so what would a note from Santa entail? looks like fun!