Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yuna's Blessing

Oh Yuna, you have a special place in my heart and I'm so glad I was there for your baby blessing. You are loved... on this side of the world and on the other and if you move away to Japan I will cry my eyes out for months and months and months.

I'm too lazy to sort through all these photos so I uploaded the whole lot. Here are the highlights...

The Tueller clan. When did my cousins Emma, Sarah and Maren turn into such beautiful young women!?!
Photobucket

My brother and his family. How did my brother get so lucky? This is Yuna's anime smile. Anyone else dying for this photo? My sister-in-law Yaya is so radiant and Yuna looks just like her mom here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Loving my Grandma here...
Photobucket

My grandparents with their two latest great-grandkids...
Photobucket

Asher is definitely teething. Hands in his mouth in every shot...
Photobucket

Baba and Mama De with Yuna...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe Yuna is teething too...
Photobucket

Getting three babies to look in the same direction is tough...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous...
Photobucket

More photos seen here.

No comments: