Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am a Mom of Boys

Despite a bad injury last night (his face ate cement), Booker woke up this morning and the first thing he said was, "I want to go scooter riding." Then while I lay there hoping that he would go back to sleep, he snuck upstairs and grabbed a big box of cherries. I woke up five minutes later with 3 pounds of cherries on my tummy and Booker at the foot of my bed with a big grin on his face. He really wanted to go scooter riding.
Photobucket
This is what happens to his face when I pull out my camera. Nice smile, buddy.

So we drove up the canyon and visited Vivian Park. I'm rather disturbed with the number of times I had to ask Booker NOT to try and ride his scooter down the slide. Sort of like last week when I had to ask him three times not to lick the cat. Jeez, child. It's a miracle he's never had a visit to the E.R.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got lucky and had an injury free morning. 

2 comments:

Dan and Jan said...

Lick the cat?

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh. That picture of the two of them looking out the fence is priceless!